All standard YMMV disclaimers apply.
Update (20090324−2): According to John Millikin, the author of jsonlib, cjson is buggy and unmaintained. I will evaluate further and post a followup blog entry. My discussion with Dan Pascu, the author of cjson, corroborates these claims. I urge readers to read John Millikin’s comment.
For quickly deserializing data in Python, use cjson.
simplejson is mysteriously …
- 4 Machine Learning Sessions at Structure:Data that Shouldn’t Be Missed
- Discussion 2.0: Personalization
- Fat Free CRM in five minutes on a fresh Amazon EC2 micro instance
- NLP Challenge: Find semantically related terms over a large vocabulary (>1M)?
- Information Organization: A case study in music recommendations