I introduce “information organization”, an approach which I have been exploring for several years. As a case study, music recommendations should be organized, but existing applications currently organize music recommendations poorly. I discuss issues with current applications, and discuss features that address these issues.
- 4 Machine Learning Sessions at Structure:Data that Shouldn’t Be Missed
- Discussion 2.0: Personalization
- Fat Free CRM in five minutes on a fresh Amazon EC2 micro instance
- NLP Challenge: Find semantically related terms over a large vocabulary (>1M)?
- Information Organization: A case study in music recommendations