In the spirit of shared tasks and NLP “bake offs”, I hereby announce the first MetaOptimize Challenge. It’s an open problem, and I am interested in involving practitioners who want to demo their style, as well as people who want to learn some large-scale IR/NLP. Hopefully, we’ll all learn something about various real-world approaches.
Join the announcement list …
- 4 Machine Learning Sessions at Structure:Data that Shouldn’t Be Missed
- Discussion 2.0: Personalization
- Fat Free CRM in five minutes on a fresh Amazon EC2 micro instance
- NLP Challenge: Find semantically related terms over a large vocabulary (>1M)?
- Information Organization: A case study in music recommendations